What can i say, Aunt Kelly and I decided to venture into the BLACK FRIDAY shopping mess. And well i have to share with you we came out on top.
Got some great deals and had a awesome time.
We ventured into Sandusky, Ohio going to Kohls, Walmart, Toys R Us, back to Walmart (lol Aunt Kelly) had a spectacular lunch at Olive Garden which was interupted by Craig and one of his friend!!! LOL. Just kidding honey!!! Then we continued on to Old Navy and Target, and again landed back at Walmart. What could we say they had the deal of the day!!!
If it wasn't so difficult to buy for that lil middle man in the Lindsey family we would of been ok. I spent most of the day looking for a desk of some sort so that Ashton could draw and still hang out in the living room, since baby B is into everything!!! It ended up becoming a TV tray and a few buckets with lids!!! Sorry Ashton, and lil G well mommy and I are still looking out for a awesome present but we didn't forget about you!!
Thanks again Aunt Kelly for going and hanging out for the whole day!! I had a awesome time!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the adventure, Leslie! I had so much fun:) We may have to make this a tradition LOL!
Post a Comment